Please note this has been pushed back by two weeks. The new start date is March 21.
Come and join our "Cooking Together Class" with Lee Manneberg! Bring your young children, learn some new recipes,and enjoy conversation with other parents over tea. This class is open to parents and their young children.
Bring your own ingredients and leave with dinner! Or you can just join us for a morning of fun and conversation.
Thursday's 9:30-12:30. $10 a class + optional bring your own ingredients.
Every class will have a Gluten Free+ vegan option.
- March 21 - Lentil's soup + grandma's cheese buns + Spinach, goat cheese and walnut salad.
- March 28 - Sushi + Spicy avocado and crab salad
- April 4 - Stuffed cabbage/peppers/zucchini + Cucumber salad
- April 11 - Asparagus and Zucchini Risotto + broccoli soup + Corn bread
- other delectable dishes will be explored through the end of the school year.
Lee Manneberg is a trained Early Childhood Waldorf teacher with her BA in Special Education. She brings with her over ten years of educational experience working as a counselor, a mentor, an early childhood teacher and as a parent-child group leader. Her professional experience combined with her endeavors as a mother of four resulted in her passion to work and support families in their life journey and parenthood.