At Pine Hill Waldorf School we dedicate ourselves to teaching from our knowledge of child development based on the life work of Rudolf Steiner, an Austrian scientist and philosopher, so that we may help to inspire these high qualities in each of our students:
- A creative and curious mind
- A warm heart and strong sense of morality
- A love for meaningful work
- A deep commitment to the tending of all living things
- A sense of joy for the evolving human spirit.
As part of a growing international network of Waldorf Schools, we are committed to protecting the innocence and integrity of childhood. We cultivate a healthy community of teachers, families, and friends in which to educate children.