Circus is a Wonderland!
Come one, come all! Join us LIVE at Pine Hill Waldorf School for the 19th Annual Hilltop Circus. Step right up and be transported into a Wonderland of Adventure! You will be amazed by exotic creatures, astonished by skilled acrobats, and awed by incredible feats of daring! This is REAL entertainment for all ages!
This year’s circus is directed by veteran circus performer/teacher/producer Sara Greene. Sara continues the work of Hilltop Circus founder, Jacqueline Davis as she leads the Pine Hill Middle School students in conceptualizing, producing and performing what promises to be a winning show. Greene will collaborate with longtime Hilltop Circus Band director and composer, Leslie Vogel. Vogel brings with her the Youth and Community Fiddle Orchestra, playing music that she has composed and arranged.
Circus attendees are invited to contribute canned goods or non-perishable items to the February Food Drive.
- Monday, February 3rd - Sales to 7th & 8th Grade Families only
- Thursday February 6th - Sales open up to Pine Hill Community
- Monday February 10th - Purchase tickets online through February 26.
Box Office Details
- Toadstool Bookstore in Milford & Putnam's in Wilton
- Online Ticket Sales are now closed
Pine Hill Box Office, February 10 - 28
- Dropoff (7:45 - 8:15 a.m.)
- Pickup (M, Tu, W, F 2:35 - 3:05 p.m. or Th 12:55 - 1:25 p.m.)
- The Box Office is open 45 minutes before each circus performance and tickets will be sold at that time if still available.
Handicap accessibility is available. Please be sure to inform us on the order form comment section if you need wheelchair access.
In case of inclement weather or emergency, circus performances will be cancelled and rescheduled if possible. NO REFUNDS will be offered for cancelled or rescheduled performances.
Adults – $12.00
Children – (ages 3-12) – $6.00
Children – (ages 0-2) – FREE on an adult's lap
Friday, February 28, 7 p.m. show
Saturday, March 1st, 10 a.m. show
Saturday, March 1st, 4 p.m. show